Stray's General Purpose Form Mailer
This mailer script takes the input from a html form and sends it to one or more recipients specified in a (usually hidden) form field in a neatly arranged format.
The script is free, but I can't give you any support for its installation unless you give me huge amounts of money for my time. So, just follow the instructions and if it doesn't work, learn more about your unix server setup.
- A web server with Perl installed
- Yes, I know I once wrote a version of this script that uses SMTP to connect to an external server, but I'm too lazy to dig it up now. Drop me a line if you're really interested, and if enough people bug me about it I cough it up. Same goes for the most recent version and additions to the script.
- Get the source here.
- Read the instructions in the header of the script.
- Make an HTML form to call the script.
- Have fun and tell me if you like it.